Ok, so it is too stinking hot to cook in doors. It always is this time of year. My problem is that I love homemade pizza. SO we decided to try grilling our pizza tonight. I looked up online how to do it & it turned out great!! Not only did I not have to turn my oven on to 475 & heat up my entire house, but the pizza was yummy, & Paul helped by doing the actual grilling. The girls thought it was fun too.



Too bad ya can't "grill" casseroles.
Or can you? .........
2 comments:
Those pictures make me hungry - that looks delish. We may have to try this. Any tips or secrets we might need to know about?
By the way - that prego pictures is super cute. You look great!
What a fun idea. We'll have to try that one day. Glad you finally updated! We love hearing from you.
Post a Comment