After our book group discussion this morning I took the girls to Aimee's house to play & so I could help Aimee can some apple pie filling. We had a good time visiting & the kids had a great time playing. (This is good since my girls will be spending a week at their house while Paul & I are on our cruise.)
As the day wore on Aimee & I kept chatting & finally decided that we'd stay for dinner. Paul came up on his motorcycle after work. He & Raymond took their bikes out for a little while before dinner & enjoyed that.
Thanks Gibbys for such a fun day at your house (and of course for the yummy pizza)! We need to do it more.

Me & my friend!
Nice apron! Or should I say bib?

The kids all playing in the yard.

Keeley & her "best friend!" They were helping make the pizzas for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment