My in-laws are in town this weekend & Joy brought dresses that she made for the girls. They are SO CUTE!! The girls LOVE them. I knew that Joy was making the dresses so I scheduled an appointment at the studio to have their pictures taken while Joy & Alan are here.
It is never fun trying to get a 2 & a 3 & 1/2 year old to smile & look at the camera at the same time. Actually, Keeley did great. I bribed her with a cookie. Lillie.....not so bribable. She didn't want to smile. She didn't want to sit. She didn't think Kenny was funny (Keeley thought he was pretty silly!). All she wanted to do was pick her nose. Then Kenny scared her & it was all over! Here's some pics to document the fun filled adventure of picture taking with toddlers!









7 comments:
Beautiful dresses and beautiful girls! I especially love the last two, she looks so grown up!
How fun! That's pretty great that Joy made them both dresses. I'm impressed. Pictures with kids is such a pain - the last photo session with my boys is still too fresh on my mind to want to go again. Maybe by Christmas... Have fun visiting with Alan & Joy!
They are so cute!! Keeley is getting so big and so cute!!
those are good. it really captures their personalities :)
So adorable! And Keeley could be a model!
Hey, great pictures. I like the one where Lillie is crying and Keeley is gving her a kiss. Sometimes I think the more candid pictures are better because it shows who they really are. Beatiful dresses too from Pauls Mom.
Amy
Precious pictures Jodie! Thay are getting so big! I love the dresses too!
Post a Comment