- She stands with her arms stretched up saying "Hoe me!" (Hold me.)
- She says "Care me!" (Scares me)
- Pointing she says "Ook" (Look)
- With the wave of her hand she says "Mon" (Come on)
- She thinks she is counting when she says "tuu, tuu" (Two, Two). Sometimes she does this when standing next to me on the couch & then she jumps on me. As if she is counting to 3 & then jumping. It is pretty funny.
- She often times carries around her "Baby" (she says this one really well) & a blanket & pretends to put the baby to sleep. Then she'll put her finger up to her mouth & go "Shhhsh" telling me that the baby is asleep & I need to keep the noise down.
- She can do the sign for eat & say "Eat"
- She is now saying "Duce" (Juice)
- "Miuk" (Milk)
- She is fixated with turning on & off the TV. I haven't figured out how to get her to stop this yet.
- She LOVES books. She brings them to me & says "Book", which translates into "Read me this book please." Actually she can say "please" pretty well. She likes turns the pages when I read to her. She's very good at it & sometimes trys to turn the page before I'm ready.
- "Tay Yau" (Thank You)
- When she points to the cabinet & says "Yamin" she is asking for a Vitamin.
- She says "Nakin" at meal time to get a Napkin.
- "ILoo" (I love you)
- "Fower" (Flower)
- Every color is "pink".
- "HI!"
- "Bye Daddy!"
- She has a thing about pants. She doesn't want to wear them. She pulls them down at random times throughout the day. Sometimes she'll come wandering out to the family room in just her shirt & diaper. She actually has taken her diaper off too a couple of times.
- "Down"
- "Hep me!" (Help me) Most of the time this means "help me get down" from some place that she shouldn't have climbed in the first place. Like on the table or standing in chairs.
- "Candy" She can say this very well & she does the sign. Like if she says it clearly & does the correct sign she has a better chance of getting some candy!
- "Dats funny" (That's funny) It is really funny when she says this because she acutally uses it in context. Smart kid.
- She likes to color, but often times eats the crayons. Recently she's been doing better about this though.
- She loves to be "ouside" too. When she's on the swing she says "Pushy!" for "Push me".
- "Topit" (Stop it)
- She puts her finger up in front of her face (almost looking like she is saying shhhsh) & says "aback. aback." This means "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere!" I took a picture of her with her finger up saying "aback" so I'll have to post that.
- She also won't walk over cracks in driveways or sidewalks. She holds up her hand & says "Hep! Hep Mama!" She wants me to hold her hand or hold her. I wonder if she thinks the ground is uneven around the cracks?
- One other funny thing that is actually a little sad is that she is terrified of the show America's Funniest Videos. When we're watching it she will watch & start to get upset when she sees that something is about to happen to someone. She'll run around the room saying "Care me! Care me!" really in a panic. She'll cry when someone runs into a sliding glass door or whatever. I'm tempted to take a video of it & send it in to AFV & win some money!
I guess that is enough for now. I can't really think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure I will add to the list so I can remember how cute she is at this age.


4 comments:
That is so cute! I was just working on a list of Makenzie's latest when I read yours. Lillie is getting so big and talking a lot.
This is such a fun stage, I love the way babies try to talk and the cute words they say. This is a very cute list I love it!
Kids just grow way too fast! Lillie is doing great - that is fun to have this list to look back at. We're getting ready for Jackson's 4th b-day this month and Carson's 1st next! Where does the time go? Before we know it we'll be planning that pre-arranged marriage of Jackson & Keeley! j/k
Your girls are adorable!
Amy M.
Oh, I just loved looking at what all she says and comparing it to what Camryn is saying. The pronounce a lot of the words the same. Can you believe how big they are getting?
Post a Comment