
I am very excited about our recent purchase of a cruise! Paul & I have been talking about going on one for a while. Timing is everything I suppose. First I had to convince Paul that a cruise is a great way to vacation. Once that was done, we had to wait. For what, you ask? Well, the right time of course!
Waiting paid off as we are now going to take our first cruise with most of my family. My parents, Tommy & April, Kenny & Erin, Robin & Leon, & Carrie & Levi will all be in attendance. We're going on a 5 day cruise to 2 ports in Mexico on the Carnival ship, Fantasy.
I'm not going to lie. I'm a little nervous about leaving the girls for a week. I've not been away from them & been able to call, let alone totally out of the country & out of contact! Actually, I'll be checking in to different ways to call home. I will be budgeting that into our costs. I know I'm a wimp, but at least I'm aware of it. My wonderful friend, Aimee, will be keeping the girls. Knowing that does make it a little easier. My girls love her & she has cute kids the same ages as mine.
Overall, we are very excited for our little get-a-way! Dad says that leaving your kids is addictive. To which I replied "Is that why you guys moved 5 & 1/2 hours away?" Hee Hee!


2 comments:
How exciting! We have yet to go on our dream cruise... When are you leaving?
I'm jealous!!! Chris and I were supposed to go with your parents a couple of January's ago, but Chris decided he wanted to go back to school instead. Then of coarse we had to keep having babies like every year it seems, So I'm still waiting for mine. He graduates may 09 so if everyone goes again next fall, maybe we can come to. You guys will all have a blast together.
Amy
Post a Comment