





I do have fun with this holiday. The kids & I enjoy having "spooky" dinners the week before Halloween. This year is no different. We've had a Frightening Forest, Scary Pizza, Mummy dogs, and Cheesy Jack-o-lanterns. Tonight....Brains! Mwuhahahahaha! Mwuuuhahahahahahaha!
We've also created a haunted salt dough graveyard. I can't keep Abbie from playing with that & keep finding little ghosts & tombstones laying in random places all over the house.
Instead of having a big Halloween party like we've done in the past, we just had a small family party this past Saturday night. (I say small, but with my family alone it is actually kind of large.) It was lots of fun. We had it at Mom & Dad's new house. There was a hay ride, chili dinner with ghoulish goodies on the side, pumpkin carving contest, scavenger hunt for candy for the kids (which was really fun! Better than trick-or-treating in my opinion), and the movie "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" played on a projector outside. Like I said, lots of fun.
Last night we made Haunted Houses. A few graham crackers, dark chocolate icing, & lots of various candies amounts to sticky hands, chocolaty faces, happy tummies, & cute creations!





No comments:
Post a Comment