We made it to the airport without any problems. Paul kissed everyone goodbye & headed into the airport. As we were driving away Keeley said "Wait Mama! Don't go yet! I want to give Daddy a picture!" Of course it was too late so I told her that we'll mail it to him. Then Lillie started talking about how she misses her Daddy & how we're a family & she wishes that Daddy could come home & be here with us. Made me cry even harder than I already was!
Now he's headed back to work to finish his last 5 weeks of basic training. I'm excited to go to Ft Jackson for his graduation. I'm so very proud of him!


1 comment:
That post made me sad and I wasn't even there. I hate saying goodbye when they are going to be away for awhile, and then when the kids are so sad it's that much harder. You're going to be one tough Mama!! Good Luck with the next 5 weeks. We'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment