The kids were asked to come in a dress for the Tea Party & when they first got here they were able to pick a hat, necklace, & bracelet to wear.
Once they all got here I blew bubbles for them to chase & they had so much fun doing that! I also had music playing for them. Then we played pin the lid on the tea pot, & sang I'm a Little Tea Pot. Then we had "Tea" which consisted of raspberry lemonade, little peanut butter & jelly sandwiches (crust-less of course), pretzels, & apples. Once the kids were finished eating they each got to decorate their own cupcake with M&Ms & sprinkles. They really enjoyed that.
After "Tea" she opened a few presents. She got a plastic container full of bath toys, lots of princess books & a princess mirror, princess jammies, a princess plate from Grandma, & the new Barbie & the Three Musketeers movie & a ball from Mama & Daddy.
Lillie gave me a big hug & kiss & told me thank you & that she liked her party. I'm glad. It made me happy that she had so much fun.
It doesn't seem like it was 3 years ago that Lillie joined our family! She is so much fun & makes me smile every day. I love my Lillie Rae!!


1 comment:
I love this idea! You two look so cute! The girls are growing up too fast! I miss you guys.
Post a Comment