Then Grandma (my Mom) found a set of full sized princess sheets. We haven't been able to find any twin sized ones so we put the fitted sheet on the bottom bunk & then put the flat sheet on the top bunk. It worked great since the sheets are full sized the flat sheet just tucked right under to make a bottom sheet for the top.
A friend from church gave the girls a princess comforter & pillow quite a while ago, but I took the comforter off since it is so warm right now. I left the pillow & just put the pink blanket on there that Lillie has been using.
These next pics are of the girls in their beds saying I love you. (Notice Keeley's pillow. My Mom has made pillow cases for her Grandkids. They have a new one every month. The one on her pillow now is red, white, & blue. Obviously for July. Keeley loves these & Lillie can't wait to get hers from Grandma!)


1 comment:
Kenzie would be jealous. She is obsessed with Disney princesses. Our girls would play along perfectly.
Post a Comment