On Wednesday I decided to do something fun with the girls since it was raining outside. I searched on line & decided on making an activity box for them. I found a small children sized shoe box to use. I typed up a bunch of different activities that they can do when they are bored & want to watch TV. Then we got out the construction paper, glue, stickers, craft jewels, & crayons. I cut the right size paper for them & let the girls decorate those. Then we glued them onto the box & filled it with the different activity ideas. Now it is on a shelf in the living room & when they're bored they can pick something out of it to do. Keeley has been telling me frequently now how bored she is. Funny girl.
Here it is:





(Lillie went to take a nap before we finished the top. That's why she's not in this pic.)
2 comments:
What a great idea! I'm gonna have to steal it...in about 2 years...
Love the idea! I think I'm going to steal it from you too! I'm excited to see updates!
Post a Comment