Miller Mania by definition:

My blog's name I thought was very appropriote for my life. Here's the definition for "mania":
1. "excitement manifested by mental and physical hyperactivity, disorganization of behavior, and elevation of mood"
2. "excessive or unreasonable enthusiasm"
Sounds about right, huh?

Monday, May 4, 2009

Jodieology

Let other's know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends. Re post note as your name "ology"

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? fat free Italian or Ranch
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Johnny Carino's, Olive Garden, Maria's (Must I be limited to one?)
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? PIZZA!!! and cheesecake :o)
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pepperoni or I like beef with green olives & ALWAYS LOTS of cheese!! (Great. Now I'm craving pizza.)
5) What do you like to put on your toast? butter & jam
6) How many televisions are in your house? two - if you count the one in Wayne's room.
7) What color is your cell phone? Red
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yes - does having 2 children count? (This was Ginger's answer & it made me laugh hard!!)
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? 25 lb bag of flour
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name! Jodie Elizabeth suits me just great!
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Possibly; depending on the sauce, time limit, & if I could have a gallon or two of milk along with it.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 4 ish I think.
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? Adjust to having 3 kids this fall!
17) Last person you talked to? Carrie
18) Last person you hugged? Keeley
19) Favorite Season? SUMMER!!! I also very much enjoy Spring & Fall
20) Favorite Holiday? 4th of July - My Mama's birthday! But I probably most enjoy the Christmas season. I LOVE Christmas music!!
21) Favorite day of the week? Sunday - Paul is usually home most of the day.
22) Favorite Month? September - My birthday month!! (Plus my brother, Paul, Lillie, & my Grandma's)
23) First place you went this morning? Bathroom ;o)
24) What's the last movie you saw? Mama Mia (now I'm singing the songs in my head!!)
25) Do you smile often? Almost always
26) Do you always answer your phone? Pretty close to always!
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Good question. My family & friends are sleeping & know that I am too! Actually, I think I've gotten one from Aimee in the middle of the night before.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue. I love blue eyes.
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? I like the strawberry slush...or the lemon berry slush
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Nope
31) Favorite Christmas song? I love them all!! I can't pick just one!
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
33) Can you do push ups? Not sure about this one... I used to be able to pump them out pretty well, but since I quit playing basketball...not so much.
34) Can you do a chin up? Doubtful
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? A bit of both. Nervous for my kids (the world gets scarier by the day), but excited for the same reason.
36) Do you have any saved texts? yes, but only because I don't remember to delete them.
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Yup. Head on collision, the other car flipped over us & was upside down behind us. Totaled my car. Now I have issues when Paul drives, which is why I drive most of the time when we go somewhere.
38) Do you have an accent? I don't think so. I used to when I lived in Georgia.
39) What is the last song to make you cry? No idea
40) Plans tonight? Nope... Maybe I'll get the girls to bed a little early & have some time to myself.
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I think once in college.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.? Nothing yesterday (it was Sunday) but Saturday was a different story! 1. Kettle Corn at the craft fair at the mall (I love that stuff) 2. Cheese 3. Yeast
43) Have you ever been given roses? yes
44) Current hate right now? Sleep deprivation...but that never changes. I loath it.
45) Met someone who changed your life? Haven't we all at one point or another?
46) How did you bring in the New Year? We had a Wii Mario Kart party at Carrie's house.
47) What song represents you? Umm..... Never thought about this. Got any ideas?
48) Name three people who might complete this? Anyone with a few minutes to fill it out.
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!!
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Gotta pee again. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I liked reading some things about you! I am reading this eating pizza, haha. And I am now singing the Mama Mia song and cracking up about #50.

Amy Marble said...

Fun answers!! I might have to try it!

Blog Archive

I Believe in Christ

As I reflect on all that I have been blessed with I am overwhelmed with gratitude & love for the Lord. I have been blessed with a wonderful family. Two girls who are full of love & life. A husband who works so hard to support our family, & still finds the energy to be a fantastic father. A comfortable home with all the necessities of life. I have been blessed to have been born in the USA where I have so many freedoms, including the freedom to worship as I choose. I have been blessed with goodly parents who love the Lord & have always been a steadfast example of faith & following Jesus Christ's example. I have been blessed to know that I am a child of God & can return to live with him someday if I but follow Christ's example & keep the covenants I have made with my Father in Heaven. I know that Jesus Christ came to the earth & was the perfect example of how we should live our lives in order to become more like our Heavenly Father. I know that God loves me, & all who walk the earth, so much that He allowed Christ to suffer for the sins of the world so that we can all repent (as often as is needed) & be cleansed of our sins. I know that Christ died on the cross & was resurrected so that all mankind may be resurrected as well.
I know that the Lord loves us so much that he restored the fullness of his gospel to the earth through a prophet named Joseph Smith. I know that the Lord has given us the Book of Mormon as another testament of Christ or another witness of Christ in addition to the Bible. I have read the Book of Mormon & have prayed to know of the truthfulness of it. I received this confirmation via the Holy Spirit. I know that it is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know that the Lord wants to communicate with us & that He does so through a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson.
I know that our God is a loving God & that as our Heavenly Father he wants us to be eternally happy by allowing families to be together forever - not just here on the earth. Isn't that wonderful! He has made this possible through the sacred sealing ordinance. I have been blessed to have been sealed, married, to my eternal companion for time & all eternity, not just until death do us part. What a comfort this is to me! I can have my family with me forever if we obey the Lord's commandments & do His will! What could make heaven better than being with your family?I am so thankful for my knowledge of all of these things. I believe in Christ; I know that my redeemer lives; and I know that I am a child of God & that He loves me.