She was so excited about her birthday, so we had a family party. My siblings & their families came over, my parents came into town, & my Grandma came down from Missouri.
I made potato soup (which was quite yummy if I do say so myself) for dinner & then Keeley was ready to open her gifts. She made out pretty well this year despite this being a "don't bring a gift" party! She got a princess jewelry box, princess pjs, a princess pillow that tells the story of Cinderella, a princess game for the Wii, a bracelet, a sleeping bag, card holders for when she plays Go Fish, & a funny book about sneezing.

After presents we had cake & ice cream. Keeley wanted a princess cake with a castle. Carrie was kind enough to decorate it for me & did a great job! Keeley loved it!
Oh yeah! We even had a "Frog Prince" pinata that Mom gave me. The kids thought it was great! Since it didn't have a string to hang it with, Kenny tossed it up & Paul helped Keeley hit it.


5 comments:
She sure did rack up considering it was a no gift party! And I LOVE the cake... I'm going to have to get creative like that someday.
Wow that is one awesome cake!! Love it.
Keeley's birthday looks like a lot of fun. Time flies - I remember all of the baby pictures you e-mailed after she was born. You probably hear this a bit, but she looks so much like you - you guys have the same smile!
Looks like a fun party! She's so cute!!! carrie is amazing at cakes apparently! That looks wonderful!
Post a Comment