
That evening my family & my parents went to Carrie's house for dinner & to act out the Nativity. I have to say that Keeley was THE BEST MARY I have ever seen! She was SO sweet with baby Jesus. She held him & made sure his blanket was on correctly & rocked back & forth with him. Lillie was an angel & she did a very good job of it too.
When we were done with that Carrie read the kids "Twas the Night Before Christmas" & then we headed home.
Mom gave the kids some "Magic Reindeer Food" that when you sprinkle it in the yard Santa's reindeer can smell it for up to 100 miles away. Then they will bring Santa right to your house so you have to go right to bed, because everyone knows that Santa won't come while you're awake! What a great creation! Some smart Mama came up with that! Anyway, when we got home we put out cookies & milk for Santa & then went out & dumped out the magic reindeer food. The girls were very excited about doing that.

Paul & I stayed up late getting everything ready & put under the tree. It was a really fun day!


2 comments:
Love the Santa pictures - they're great!! I'm glad that Keeley came around and decided Santa wasn't so bad after all. She'll get a kick out of that later!
Thanks for hosting us on Christmas Eve morning. It was fun. I'm glad you live close by so that we can do fun things together all the time!!! You're just the coolest sister.( sorry I'm feeling a little sentimental:)
Post a Comment