Nope, not me. Unless someone can find some kind of parenting conference out there & someone who would pay my way.
Paul & one of his coworkers, Michael, left this morning to go to LA to a technology conference. He'll be home on Monday. Fortunately for Paul his parents live in Irvine, which is outside of LA. Paul & Michael are having dinner with them tonight. Their conference starts tomorrow & runs through Friday I guess. One night they get to go to Disney Land! Paul's mission while there is to find & photograph as many of the Princesses as he can. Specifically Cinderella. Anyway, Michael flys home on Friday, but Paul is staying until Monday morning with his parents. He was excited about getting to spend some time with them.
Lucky for me I'm accustomed to Paul not being here too much with his working 2 jobs, but we will still miss him!
Have fun Paul!


4 comments:
Have fun as a single mama!
Lucky Paul! Seeing mom and pop Miller in Cali would be fun! And then, Disney?! That would be Kenzie's dream come true.
Hope Paul has a good trip. How fun for him to hang out with his parents for a few days. That is a great picture of Paul - is he on a bus or something? Good luck while he's gone!
Maybe I just didn't look close - is that Keeley behind him in the pic? I think I should just go to bed - it's past my bedtime!!
Post a Comment