Yesterday we went to the Pea Ridge Christmas Parade with Carrie & her family. We decided to take the kids to that one so we wouldn't have to fight the crowds or freeze in the dark. It was a cute little parade that was probably just long enough. We were able to sit right on the curb & the kids were able to get some candy that they threw from the floats, cars, etc... The girls liked the marching band, the fire trucks, & the horses at the end. They even got to see Santa on a few floats. The best Santa had a real beard & was at the end on a fire truck. This being the first parade of any kind that the girls have been to, I think they enjoyed it.

Huddled up before the parade got started.

Lillie covering her ears as the drums got close.

The girls watching as the floats came by.

Here comes Santa Claus, Here comes Santa Claus...
3 comments:
The parade looks fun - cute pictures of your girls, they look so cute watching the parade go by! I'm sorry to hear about your electric blanket - that would be a tragedy for me too! Stay warm!!
I love parades! Looks like you guys had fun! We braved the cols and the dark and went to the Rogers parade. It has become an annual tradition!
Whats really sad....is I live in Pea Ridge and did not even know they had a parade....silly us....we went to the Rogers Parade! :(
Post a Comment