This morning we loaded everything up & drove up to her house. The girls were so excited to have Great Grandma Nonner's birthday party! (Keeley called her Nonner when she was watching the girls when I was still working.) It was a lot of fun. Keeley had Grandma wearing that hat most of the time we were there. We sang Happy Birthday & lit a candle & ate brownie "cake". Then the girls played & we had lunch & then we went outside to see the animals. (My Grandma lives on my Uncle's farm.) Poor Keeley was scared of the dog chained up out there...ok, she was scared of getting too close to most of the animals. Later, I beat Grandma in a game of Rummy 13 & then it was time to head home.
I'm glad that we were able to go up & spend the most part of the day with her.
Here are some pics from the "party" we had:


1 comment:
Such fun pictures. That's so cool that you AND your girls are so close with your Grandma.
Post a Comment