It is hard to believe that it has been 2 years since Lillie joined our family! She is a bundle of energy & personallity. It is so fun to watch her grow & develop! She is such a smart little thing! She surprises me every day with something she says that demonstrates how much smarter she is than I thought she was! She loves Keeley so much & they play very well together. That is another thing that is fun to watch...sisters growing closer in their relationship. I hope & pray that they will always be the best of friends.
I am so thankful for what she adds to our family & the happiness & smiles she brings to me every day.
Lillie 2 years ago:
Me & Lillie last night at our joint September birthday party after eating cake:




5 comments:
What a cute little girl! Such a cute picture of you and Lillie. I didn't realize that she and Paul shared a birthday either. How fun for them. Time flies with the kiddos - they're going to be teenagers before we know it.
Happy birthday, Lillie! We love you so much! Jodie, you look pretty HOT with your highlights.
Happy birthday Lillie! She is so adorable.
Happy Birthday Lillie! I'm so glad you're in our family!
She was such a CUTE baby!! I love those chubby cheeks. She's still so adorable now. She seems like a fun kid. =)
Post a Comment