I'm not sure I've revealed this to many of you, but Lillie is a nudest. At any given opportunity she strips off her clothes, tears off her diaper, & happily plays naked. Yesterday after swimming for a few hours (Carrie & her kdis were here) Lillie decided to "get comfortable" & play in her crib. It was really funny after a while. I kept going in there & would say "Ok, it is time to put on a diaper & get dressed." She'd immediately lay down on her belly & say "No!" & act like she was sleeping! It was cracking me up so I got a few pictures of my wierdo kiddo.

Playing in her crib.

Covering herself with her pillow like it was a blanket.
She must have played in there for 30 minutes! She stayed in the crib & Louisa would come in & out & they'd laugh & play. When Louisa would leave the room Lillie would yell "Weesa! Weesa!" to get her to come back. Funny stuff!
4 comments:
This nudist thing, is that from her mom or dad?
That's too funny! Love the new backdrop by the way. How did you do that? I need to make my blog a little cuter!
I love it! Nothing like running free! I love the new blog makeover!
That's so cute! Bentley loves being nude also!
Post a Comment