Here's a picture of my super squash plants. I'm afraid they're going to engulf my house soon.
As you can tell, I REALLY need to get out there & weed. It is all starting to look like one big green, weedy vegetable plant. The cucumber plants are to the left of the squash in this picture, but you can't see them because the squash plants are virtually covering them up. Being the resourseful plants that they are though, the cucumber plants are grabbing on to any plant near it so it can grow. So my green beans, tomatoes, & squash plants all have cucumber feelers grabbing onto them.
I was able to pick a few things yesterday. 2 zuchinni (I have no idea how you spell that) & 4 little squash. Here's a pic:


4 comments:
Wow girl! You are quite the little gardener! We love fresh veggies and actually have a big garden of our own too!
Impressive!! I wish I had those little squash - that is one of my favorite summer veggies! ENJOY!
i'm jealous.
Wow that is great, I don't even know if we'll get anything out of ours the are growing so slow!
Post a Comment