This morning my friend that lives around the corner called to check on us. She said that there were trees down in her neighborhood & wanted to make sure we were ok over here. I told her that we were fine & that it appeard that only some leafy twigs made their way to the yard & everything else seemed in order.
Well, this afternoon I went out to work in the garden & looked up & low & behold what did I see?
Woah! Paul had even been outside already this morning to check on the mustang in it's canvas garage & didn't notice it! I'm SO glad that the branches weren't any bigger & that they didn't cause any damage! That window is our bedroom. YIKES!
When Paul got home I pointed it out to him & then he & Keeley cleaned it up.
She's such a good helper!


1 comment:
those are some big branches. Keeley IS such a good helper. cute pics
Post a Comment