Ok, so the price of gas is horrible. It doesn't look like it is going to get any better either. Just thinking about it makes me sick. I'm all for drilling in Alaska. Heck, I might even be willing to go & help if it would get the price of gas down! But, that doesn't look like it is going to happen so we have to cut back where we can I guess. So the way we decided to do that is by purchasing a little 150 scooter for Paul to drive back & forth to Springdale every day. It gets really good gas milage, like 3x better than what his Scion gets. I think it is something like 85 miles to the gallon.
Paul is enjoying riding it, but I sure hope & pray that the price of gas comes down soon!!!


2 comments:
I totally agree with you on the gas prices! It's insane. And that's why we're glad to have just one car and it gives about 30 mi/gal. Although it's a struggle sometime to have just one car for two drivers, but it saves us a lot of money.
Hey! That looks cool. Do they make a double wide scooter that would a combined 400 plus pay load???
Post a Comment