After taking this cute picture of our girls I returned to the kitchen to make dinner. A little while later Keeley came to get me & said that she needed me to come & take her picture. She was pretending to drive Daddy & Lillie to work & back. She, of course, was the Mama. Here's "Mama" with her passengers:
Notice her gloves. She is really funny when she's pretending.
I'm glad they had a good time playing with Daddy.


2 comments:
Such cute pictures! It's great when the kids get "Daddy" time. My kids had lots of "Daddy tiime" this weekend - I don't really know how it happened, but I was gone a lot! It was kind of a nice break! It's good that our husbands are good sports...
Nick is jealous. He wants a scooter. I just may let him now with the price of gas!
Post a Comment